March 5, 2013 by baileybowthorpe
Real Simple magazine recently shared 5 tips for planning and hosting a fun and laid back game night. That’s the perfect time to pop some popcorn and hang out with friends!
1. Decide what to play. Cards? Board Games? Group games?
2. Serve good food. This will help your guests want to stick around.
3. Fix up the space where you’ll have your game night. If the space is inviting and fun, the party will be too.
4. Play up the theme using cards or old board games to decorate.
5. Set out the dishes and minimize spills. No need to serve a sit down dinner!
For more details, recipes and ideas about hosting your own game night, visit this Real Simple website link.